By participating in the AdHexa.com ("AdHexa") program, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms. An approved website for participation on AdHexaPublisher Network will herein be referred to as Publisher ("Publisher"). Any persons that purchase advertising from AdHexa, it's partners and affiliates, or any other company associated with AdHexa will herein be referred to as Customers ofAdHexa ("Customers of AdHexa").
PUBLISHER SITE ELIGIBILITY
Publishers must meet the following guidelines for acceptance into AdHexa Publisher Network.
- must have been online and operational for at least one month
- must have a functional layout and adequate design
- must contain original content and comprise of at least two pages
- must not contain excess advertising
- must not contain or link to adult content
- must not be under construction or incomplete
- must not be associated with spam in any way, shape, or form
- must not host or serve content that delivers viruses or malware
- may not be, or participate in, any incentive based programs or paid-to operations (paid-to-click, paid-to-surf, paid-to-read, etc.)
- may not be a manual or auto surf exchange
- may not artificially inflate impressions through any means, including automatically refreshing pages and/or ad placements
- must not contain or participate in illegal, hate, or otherwise legally questionable activity. This includes, but is not limited to:
- the use of excessive vulgar language
- depictions or undertones of violence
- providing such information as how to build home detonation devices, weapons, malicious hacking, cons/scams, etc.
- endorsement of illegal drugs and/or drug paraphernalia
- hosting of, or linking to, illegal/pirated content (warez, cracking, serials, distribution of copyrighted material, etc.)
- and any other content that can be deemed legally questionable
Further, browser toolbars, plugins, and other similar downloadable utilities are not permitted.
It is publishers responsibility to maintain content in acceptance with the terms and guidelines herein, as well as maintain proper usage of the ad code provided as it is defined upon approval. AdHexa reserves the right to suspend an account and withhold payment from any publisher found to be sending invalid, fraudulent, and/or low performing traffic, in addition to any violation listed within these terms. In the event of a violation, AdHexa reserves the right to immediately suspend an account without publisher notification.
AdHexa shall be the sole owner to all statistical data collected as a result ofAdHexa Publisher Network.
AdHexa retains that right to permanently suspend and withhold payment of any publisher found to be fraudulently creating page views.
AdHexa may share your information with it's partners only in the event of fraud or other situations arising from the infringement of the terms herein. Otherwise,AdHexa at no time will share, sell, or release your personal information (name, email address, home address) partially or in its entirety to any third party unless strictly required to by law as a direct result of such proceedings as a court order or a legal process.
Payment shall be issued in the form of PayPal(No for Indians), or Bank Wire. Payments will be issued Every Week on Request payment.PayPal is eligible on balances of $20 USD. Publishers are responsible for keeping their contact/payment information up to date. Information can be updated through means of the AdHexa website. Any fees associated with a cancelled or returned payment directly to do with publisher's failure to provide up to date contact/payment information will be deducted from the publisher's payable amount.
AdHexa is not responsible or liable for content delivered through third parties (advertisers). Furthermore, AdHexa makes no warranty whether express, implied, or statutory. Any legal liability stemming from a publisher's website or it'scontent is the sole responsibility of the publisher. Upon obtaining an approved publisher account, publisher agrees to indemnify, defend and hold AdHexaharmless including its parent, officers, agents, directors, affiliates and employees from and against all claims, damages, actions, losses, liabilities, expenses, and costs that may at any time be incurred by reason of any claims.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The customers of AdHexa nor AdHexa itself can be held liable for a failure to deliver advertisements, delays, content errors, or website errors do to with, but not limited to, Internet problems, server problem, technical failures, customer issues caused by, but not limited to, actions of government, terrorism, acts of God, environmental disasters and related factors, and disruption of power,
Calculation of Publisher earnings will be the sole responsibility of AdHexa. Until the time of payment being issued, earnings may be subject to an audit and adjustment based on, but not limited to invalid clicks or impressions and fraudulent activity.
No party (AdHexa, Publisher, Customers of AdHexa) shall be held liable in any way whatsoever for reasons, but not limited to, loss of use, profits, and/or data.
AdHexa reserves any and all right to change these terms at any time without notices. Your continuance in AdHexa Publisher Network signifies that you are in compliance and agreement with these terms.